• Hard core coding, programming, requirement gathering, client support, documentation, gap analysis, technical demos, onsite support, relevant software development experience on VB.Net, SQL SERVER 2008 R2 /2012 / 2016/2017, CRYSTAL REPORT 13.
• Relevant experience in ERP software development on windows based applications is a MUST.
• Expertise in preparing functional documents & technical write-ups for the projects.
• Hands on experience in client support, implementation, user training & sign offs. Involving in technical demos to clients.
• Experience in Web based applications & Mobile application development will be an added advantage
• Must have good communication skills – written & verbal.
• Work experience with a software company is a MUST
1- 10+ years in the Information Technology arena, 7 of which in leadership position
2- Strong and proven records in business to customer E-commerce solutions. Knowledge in Magento is a plus. Any additional experience in Retail or FMCG industries is an advantage
3- Strong ERP Experience, CRM implementation, Business intelligence tools. Knowledge of SAP is a plus
4- Strong leadership and people management skills especially leading development and architecture teams
5- Strong Vendor Relationship Management
6- Budget Management
7- Strong Business Acumen in E-commerce and trending online technologies
8- Strong English language
9- Proven record of managing complex integration projects
10- Strong Project Management skills
11- Experience in system security and high availability infrastructures
12- System development experience – worked as a developer in early stages in PHP, MVC, ZEND Framework and Magento
13- Experience in Relational Data Base management system. Knowledge in MySQL & Oracle RDBMS is a plus
14- Experience in working on Amazon Web Services (AWS) or similar infrastructure
15- Experience in Database optimization & Application Performance Optimization
In our service centers are where you find our delivery drivers, and our sort centers are where hundreds of parcels are scanned, sorted and distributed, then operations management is what ties it all up together.
Join us here and you’ll look after your own service or sort center team – taking responsibility for everything from making sure we hit our financial targets and objectives, to implementing change and managing the end-to-end customer experience.
You’ll need energy by the bucket load, experience of managing a large team, commercial acumen, the skills to multi-task, plan, prioritize and be aware of what everyone is working on at any one time.
It’s a big job. But in return, you’ll get to manage your own team – working closely with senior management to make things happen, including your own career progression.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
LOGISTICS ACCOUNT COORDINATORExperience : 1-3 Years
The Logistics Account Coordinator is responsible for handling a book of business, house accounts, within Couryier PARCELS Truckload Brokerage. Works collectively with the customer, the carrier, and other team members to increase sales opportunities and to provide an outstanding customer experience.
You will uphold the Company Values by making every customer experience outstanding.
· Selling – Customers and Carrier Group – Handles business for the national and house accounts within Couryier PARCELS Truckload Brokerage. Communicates and develops relationships with our customer and carrier relationships to improve our sales opportunities and level of customer service.
· Pricing and quote determination – Maximizes profits through customer and carrier relationships. Establishes quotes based on customer and carrier needs and Couryier PARCELS Truckload Brokerage’s goals.
· Analysis – Identifies process improvement or business enhancements to better service the customer while driving down costs.
· Contract completion and monitoring – Facilitates the administrative processes related to contract approval and completion. Dispatches and monitors the shipment in transit and updates the system and customer as needed. Reviews carrier performance and insures overall compliance with standard operating procedures and applicable federal and state requirements. Works to resolve issues as they arise.
· Sales and payment follow up – Contacts customer to obtain additional information to resolve issues related to invoice discrepancies.
· Teamwork – Partner with team members to insure customer needs are met and carrier relationships are maintained.
· Additional job duties as assigned
· High school diploma or equivalent
· One year of experience in sales support or transportation
· Strong selling and negotiation skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Working knowledge of computer software applications (MS Office)
· Entrepreneurial spirit; strong desire to grow and build business
· Bachelor’s degree
· Two years of experience in sales support or transportation
This position may require a non-traditional business hours and some weekends.
Email : email@example.com
FIELD ACCOUNT SALES EXECUTIVEExperience : 0-1 Years
The Field Sales Executive is responsible for prospecting, developing, and growing new accounts and growing TIME EXPRESS PARCELS Office’s existing local market customer base.
(This is a representative list of the general duties the position may be asked to perform, and is not intended to be all-inclusive)
Meet or exceed sales quotas in existing accounts and territory (Annual portfolio size less than $500,000)
Maintain regular contact with designated accounts, per established sales process requirements
Schedule and conduct face-to-face sales calls to include telesales and cold calling activity
Provide international parcels pricing information to named account base, per established pricing guidelines
Create and present value-added business solutions to specific named accounts, within prescribed guidelines
Build rapport with customers using a consultative sales approach
Serve as the primary relationship owner for accounts in territory to ensure proper service and retention
Grow relationships and sales in assigned accounts
Build and maintain a pipeline of business at established standards
Interact with Sales leadership to develop and review sales strategies for sales accounts and prospects
Drive target products and promotions, as directed
Work with other sales resources in a team selling capacity to include involvement with other Couryier PARCELS operating companies and secondary coverage to national accounts
Desired Skills and Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
2+ years of business to business direct selling experience required
Experience within the document solutions or product offerings industry, preferred but not required
Strong understanding of sales financial targets and quotas with proven successful results
Demonstrated success of the consultative selling process
Proven organization, planning, administrative, and planning skills
Proven skills and aptitude to excel in a customer-focused and results-driven environment
Demonstrated business math and intermediate computer skills
Experience utilizing Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software programs preferred
Presents a personal professional image
For new hires, must meet all Couryier PARCELS Office employment qualifications in force at time of hiring
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org